The recognition is Jones’ fourth of the season
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Alabama football’s Mac Jones was selected as the Southeastern Conference Co-Offensive Player of the Week, the league office announced on Monday. The honor is Jones’ fourth of the season as he was also selected following the Texas A&M, Georgia and Tennessee games.
Offensive Player of the Week
- Continued his stellar play, helping the Alabama offense put up 42 points against the SEC’s No. 3 scoring defense
- Recorded a career-high five passing touchdowns to tie the Iron Bowl record
- Finished with 302 passing yards and averaged 16.8 yards per completion
- Completed at six throws of at least 24 yards, four of which went for touchdowns
- Leads all Power 5 quarterbacks with a 208.0 passer efficiency rating